Over the past few days, a number of readers have reported that they have encountered Wimpy Player has stopped working.
Don’t let Windows errors hold you back.
There can be a number of reasons why the player might not work on certain browsers or mobile devices. Use the following checklist to help you identify potential problems
Advertising Related Advertising. Are There Any Other Scripts On The Site That Might Interfere With Wimpy? Try Moving Your Player To A New Blank HTML Page And Uploading It To Your Server. If The Pro Is Doing Fine, You Might Assume That There Is Something Bothering You On Many Other Sites Right Now. Parents
– Check folder and file names for strange characters (Ã ¥ Ã “Ç”) or punctuation marks (? inches & ‘ =). Anything other than the usual Western letters A-Z or 0-1 should be avoided in folder and file names. See “Special Characters” for more information.
– Whether the URL defined in the playlist or HTML points to a file that actually exists on the server. Copy and paste the URL into your browser’s address field and make sure it’s there.
– Wimpy SpecialistBut it is designed to play MP3 audio files and MP4 video files. Make sure your favorite media is well encoded, especially video files that require the H.264 codec. See Media Files for more information.
– You may need to create media backups to extend support for many browsers that cannot handle MP3 audio files, MP4 video files, or do not have Adobe Flash installed.
– Some files do not play
– Encoding MP3 audio files
– Encoding MP4 Video Files
– MP3 settings
Problems With Playlists
– Look for almost any non-alphanumeric characters in the names folder and archive. The rest of the subtleties can be found in the “Special Characters” section.
– Playlists cannot be loaded “through domains”, playlists must be on the server as weak. Fees
Buy Wimpy AJAX playlists (XMLHttpRequest). Web browsers have almost built-in security measures to prevent data loading in various areas. So, if wimpy is installed, it is downloaded from abc.com and you ask for an importantplaylist from xyz.com (or actually www.abc.com), the browser will prevent the data from being downloaded for security reasons.
Please note that media files ** may ** be stored on another server. This is to keep the media “dumb” and not a security risk, since it could not contain potentially harmful code or payload … media files can be the same as images – this is a complete risk Hem **) (** eh, just show an image or read a log file.
Although XML and JSON (like playlists) can contain potentially malicious passwords that are unknown to the user of the page. Browsers have to parse and / or tweak the loaded text, and the loaded text may contain potentially dangerous scripts, possibly code.
So, if you store the playlist on the same server as wimpy, you can paste the URLs of the hardware files that are on the other server directly into a “safe” playlist on the real server as wimpy.
Of course there are ways to get around These are, but they are quite complex and may require additional code server size and / or be installed. (e.g. JSON-P, dynamic, or