Don’t let Windows errors hold you back.
In some cases, your system may display an error code indicating that DirectX 9 is loading on Windows 7. This issue can be caused by a number of reasons.
Important! If you select a language here, all content on the website page will be dynamically changed to that language.
The Microsoft DirectX® End User Runtime installs a number of Music Legacy runtime libraries from the DirectX SDK for certain social games that use D3DX9, D3DX10, D3DX11, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT, and / or Managed 1 directx.1. Please note that this package does not in any way modify the DirectX runtime installed on your Windows operating system.
- Microsoft DirectX® is already included in Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.0, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and equivalent Windows hosting servers. This DirectX end-user runtime does not change the DirectX version in any way, but it installs a number of parallel technologies available from the older DirectX SDK that are used in some games. Detailed infoInformation about the multiplier can be found at https: // or see Ms / dxsetup.
Note that the Desktop Bridge performs tasks using D3DX9, D3DX11, d3dx10, XAudio 2.7, XInput 1.3, XACT, or necessarily uses the Microsoft.DirectX.x86 / Microsoft.DirectX.x64 framework to run this legacy DirectX SDK in parallel. Developers can also disable all of these dependencies; see Microsoft documentation for more information.
How do I download DirectX 9 and install Windows 10?
Download here: Note. This is a two step process. The installer extracts the files to a specific location of your choice. Then open the folder and find all DXSETPs. exe and run it to reinstall DirectX. After the reinstallation is almost certainly complete, you can delete the file to which the files were extracted.
Supported operating system
Windows Server 2008, Windows XP Service Pack 7, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 only, Windows 7, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista
- Click the Downloads tab on this page to start downloading and playing, or select a different dictionary from the Change Language drop-down list and click OK.
- Do one of the following startup types:
- Follow the launch immediately after installation.
- Click Save to save the download to your computer for later installation.
- Click Cancel to complete the installation.
- The DirectX Redist installation also includes all the parallel DirectX components released in June 2010 and later. This includes the D3DX, XInput, Managed, and DirectX components. DirectX
- the runtime cannot be deleted.
- This update is recommended for users who do not have an Internet connection during installation.
- If you need a specific version of the Runtime Arrangement web config, click Not here.
- As of December 2006 SDK, the largest version of Redist supports Win9x.
- From the June 2010 SDK release, I’d say Redist no longer supports Windows 2000.
How do I install DirectX on Windows 7?
Download the latest version of DirectX. Go to the Microsoft DirectX End User Runtime Web Installer page. Click the Download button for the dxwebsetup.exe file. Follow the complete instructions to download and install the dxwebsetup.exe file to get a newer version of DirectX.
Télécharger Directx 9 Sous Windows 7
Directx 9 In Windows 7 Herunterladen
Ladda Ner Directx 9 I Windows 7
Directx 9 Downloaden In Windows 7
Windows 7에서 Directx 9 다운로드
Descargar Directx 9 En Windows 7
Baixe Directx 9 No Windows 7
Скачать Directx 9 в Windows 7
Scarica DirectX 9 In Windows 7
Pobierz Directx 9 W Systemie Windows 7